In the chair today – Bryan and Tom, co-hosts and producers from the Bicoastal Boozecast podcast.
One drink, one topic. Tom, located on the East Coast, and Bryan, on the West, former work friends, join forces bi-weekly to try a new drink and discuss a related pop culture topic.If you’re looking for an insightful discussion on the shambling undead with a Zombie, or a friendly disagreement about the Best Bond paired with martinis, or a fond retrospective of the Coen brothers with a white Russian or two, Bicoastal Boozecast allows you all the fun of bar-based eavesdropping with no cover charge and no two drink minimum
Find them below:
Quite The Interview speaks with independent podcasters and creators, industry leaders, creative thinkers and plenty of others in-between. Telling their stories – without constraints. We ask independent podcasters and creators eight simple questions:
1. What is your podcast, how did it come about, and how long have you been going?
2. What was the first podcast you ever listened to?
3. How has your podcast changed/evolved?
4. Any advice for anyone looking to get into podcasting…
5. What other podcasts do you admire?
6. If you could go back in time to one point in your life to talk to your younger self, where would you go and what would you say?
7. What famous person would you love to interview?
8. Finally, what is your favourite episode for people to check out?
Quite The Thing Media has recently created Co-Labs at www.quitethethingmedia.com/co-labs