Advertise on Co-Labs
As an independent podcaster, growth can be a challenge
At Quite The Thing Media, we know all about that struggle: the retweets, the likes, the Facebook groups, the Facebook Pages, Tik-Tok, Instagram, Snapchat, the stories, the #HashTags, Headliner, Biteable, YouTube, transcription, your own website, SEO. Then, there are the paid advertising options: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Snapchat Ads, Tik-Toks Ads, Discord Server promotion, LinkedIn Ads…
We can promise you will reach real podcast listeners
There are different options available to you as a creator – trailers, promos, full episodes, back catalogues – all going directly to an audience that wants independently created content – in your category of choice.
You provide the descriptions, the links, the artwork – you are in control. These will be there for listeners to easily click and find your show in their podcast player of choice. Apple show links will open directly in Apple Podcasts, Spotify in their app etc. You can send us Linktr.ee or Bit.ly (opens new window) links to track clicks – it is your call, your decision.
The paid alternatives
- Google Ads – for businesses
- Instagram, Snapchat, Tik-Tok – photo and video-based
- Discord – originally for gamers and quite unintuitive
- LinkedIn Ads – specialised audience
Lots of targeting options – demographics, interests, location etc. Promote a website, other socials, a Facebook page, a specific podcast episode…
- Ever clicked a Facebook Ad?
- Marketing is not a pastime
- The average cost per click is around £1.20
- The average click-through rate (CTR) across all industries is 0.90%.
- Facebook have it more difficult to re-target the people that clicked your first advert
The free, but time consuming efforts
- Retweets may increase your Twitter followers – but not listens
- Most Facebook groups have a no self-promotion policy
- Facebook algorithms have made it almost impossible to grow new Pages
- Instagram and Tik-Tok videos with 1000s of views – no impact on listens
- Using Headliner and Biteable – no impact on listens
- No one uses YouTube for audio-only podcasts
- Show notes, transcription, long and short-form SEO key-phrases…
No guarantee that you will get your content in front of a real podcast listener
Even less of a chance that your content will present itself to a podcast listener that is already engaged in your chosen category.
We will put it there.
Please fill out the below form and someone from the advertising team will be in contact shortly